Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weight Loss: End of Week 4

Well, the official weigh-in this morning was the same as yesterday's unofficial one. I'm at 241, down 9 pounds from when I started 4 weeks ago. So I've fallen one pound short of my January goal, but I still have to be pleased with the 9-pound loss. This is a good start.

As for my other January goals, results were mixed. I've fallen off the exercising bandwagon in the last couple weeks--need to get back on track with that without delay! And I didn't get into cleaning out my closet and taking inventory at all. I did sort through all my jewelry last night, weed out a few things to give away, toss some broken things, and polish up some other things before putting it back neatly in my jewelry box and on my earring rack. So at least that's some progress.

My goals for February are as follows:

  1. Lose 8 pounds, bringing me to 233.
  2. Once again, 30 minutes a day of exercise!
  3. Clean out my closet.
  4. Whiten my teeth.

2 comments:

Natalija said...

9 pounds? Congrats!!! :)

Andy said...

Not bad that's really great.... keep up the good work.
weight loss pills

 

design by suckmylolly.com